Leading UK expert in resolving disputes with flooring failures. Our services include:
- VISITING SITES TO CARRY OUT INDEPENDENT INSPECTION OF FAILED FLOORING
- THE PREPARATION OF WRITTEN REPORTS FOR POSSIBLE LEGAL ACTION
- IDENTIFYING THE CAUSE OF FAILED FLOORING & SUGGESTING SOLUTIONS – EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES
- DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- FLOOR SPECIFICATION GUIDES AND TRAINING
- TECHNICAL ADVICE
- ONSITE TRAINING FOR SALES STAFF AND INSTALLERS
- BESPOKE TRAINING TO RETAILERS, MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS
- MOISTURE TESTING
- SUB FLOOR PREPARATION COURSES
- SLIP RESISTANCE TESTING / RISK ASSESSMENTS
Responsibility and Role of an Expert Witness.
Our responsibility is to the Courts and to act in an independent and un-biased way, irrespective of who is paying our fee. It is for us to provide a report with technical information in an understandable language, to assist make judgment based on all the information presented. This will involve referencing the product and/or the work against the British and Europeans Standards, accepted industry written works, manufacturers instructions and normal industry practices.
It is not our role to judge, or attribute or proportion blame for the complaint or problem. It is not our role to solve or rectify the complaint or problem, nor is it our role to place pressure on another party to fulfill the wishes or requirements of the instructing party.
In essence we work for the benefit of the Courts and our focus is on the floor and our instructions of the perceived problem.